Round Fire Pit Insert with Electronic Ignition CSA Certified
Electronic Ignition systems provide a high degree of safety and control of your gas fire pit. This highly innovative system from HPC Fire continuously monitors the flame via a thermocouple. Should the flame accidentally extinguish, the unit automatically shuts off the gas supply.
A recent upgrade to the system nows allows you to download an app to your phone from which you can control your fire pit ( HI/LOW Series only ).
Units are available in either natural gas or propane versions and all, but the smallest size ( 13FSSEI ) feature a Penta burner. 120vac or 24vac versions are also available ( 24vac are typically used poolside or with other lower voltage requirements ).
Includes the convenience and safety features with an optional remote control available
This option includes a remote control and smartphone app with 2-way communication with the gas fire pit. Remote allows flame height control while receiving information from the fire pit to advise the user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
Manufactured from Stainless Steel, the Round Drop-In Trays are supplied fully assembled and ready to install. The Control Components are protected within a stainless steel valve box.
The basic system is lit via wall switch, remote or whole house system, with the flame monitoring providing Auto re-light if the flame is lost.
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within stainless steel valve box.
- Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system; Auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch or Remote Control available.
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control and Smart Phone App included).
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used pool side or with other lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets upcoming 2018 ANSI requirements)!
Round Bowl Type Pan – Gas Fire Pit Insert Models
Download Spec. Files
EI Installations Instructions: