The Tempe Hammered Copper Gas Fire and Water Bowl from HPC Fire is a hand-hammered, oiled copper fire pit bowl that perfectly celebrates the timeless feel of copper.
This stunning bowl will form the centerpiece of your outdoor entertainment area and create a never to be forgotten impression on your guests. The combination of the planets two most powerful elements, fire and water results in a spectacular feature.
The design of the Tempe Hammered Copper Gas Fire and Water Bowl measures 31 inches diameter at the top, and the base is 10 inches in diameter. The fire bowl stands 10.5 inches tall.
The Tempe Hammered Copper Gas Fire and Water Pit Bowl is designed to install the control box of the remote electronic ignition inserts to be mounted outside or below the copper bowl as well as the match lit ignition system valve. This gives the flexibility for placing the fire bowl at ground level.
The Tempe design is also available as a Fire only bowl. Click on the link to see the Fire only version.
Each bowl has an access door built-in for easy maintenance and installation.
The Tempe Hammered Copper Gas Fire and Water Bowl Oiled Finish
There are two ignition options, and both utilize HPC Fires unique 12-inch diameter Penta burner mounted onto an 18-inch diameter flat pan.
- Match Lit – the system incorporates a standard 1/2 inch ball valve that turns the gas on and off and allows for flame adjustment.
- Electronic Ignition – Controlled via a wall switch, or your ‘whole house system.’ While you and your family are enjoying the fire pit, the Electronic Ignition System is continuously monitoring the flames status, internal temperatures/voltages, and other safety parameters. Should flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing ‘Start’ sequence.
Because of its proximity to water the Electronic Ignition system is 12VAC to comply with all regulations.
Both Ignition Systems are CSA Certified and rated at 50,000 BTU and are available in Natural Gas and Propane versions.
These fire bowls are suitable for both Commercial and Residential installations.
Tempe Hammered Copper Gas Fire and Water Bowl Specifications:
Hook Up Water Flow.
- Water flow is estimated to be 700~900 GPH.
- It is recommended to put a valve after the pump to trim water flow if desired.
- Consult your pool or pond professional for line and pump sizing.
Tempe Hammered Copper Gas Fire and Water Bowl Downloadable Information:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD AND LEAD COMPOUNDS, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.