Radius Scupper 24 Inch Copper
The Radius Scupper 24 Inch Copper is CNC machined, then bent and welded together. Each scupper starts as a sheet of high grade copper and then it is measured, cut and welded all by hand. Each piece is then finished off with a beautiful dark patina to elevate the look of the scupper. The Outdoor Plus’s ( TOP’s ) products are made in the USA to bring you the fastest lead times in the industry!
- Custom Sizes & Styles Available
- Suitable for Chlorine & Salt Water Pools
- Manufactured By Hand in the USA
- Dark Patina Coating Applied by Hand
- Lacquer Finish to slow down natural patina
- All Scuppers Include a port for ground wires
- Make sure you have a scupper cavity that is 3/16” bigger than that of your scupper size in the width and height aspects.
- The handmade nature of the scupper might mean you have to adjust your measurements accordingly.
- Position the scupper into the scupper cavity according to the desired scupper overhang.
- The manufacturer recommends that you have a minimum of 2” of scupper wall/manifold inside of the scupper cavity.
- Make sure you ground your scupper with the grounding lug located in back of your scupper by connecting copper wire to the ground.
- Use a strong adhesive to hold down the scupper to the desired location.
- The inlet is 1.5” wide located in behind the scupper. Connect your PVC piping to the scupper inlet. PVC piping and water should use 10-12 GPM per linear foot of the scupper’s width. Increase GPMs to desired arch flow for further protrusions.
- Install a water ball valve on each scupper if you would like to adjust water output.
If scupper starts to become loose at any point repair with the adhesive and lock back into place.