HPC Round Bowl Insert Torpedo Burner Push Button Ignition Non Certified
Product Specific Details:
- Round Stainless Steel Drop In Insert Bowl
- Sizes: 19, 25 and 31 inches diamater
- Natural Gas Only
- Torpedo Penta Burner ( Stainless Steel )
- Push Button Battery Spark Ignition Kit ( AAA batteries )
- Includes Chrome Key Valve, mounting plate and fittings
- 18″ flex line connection ( burner to valve )
- Lifetime Warranty on Burner
HPC Round Bowl Insert Torpedo Burner Push Button Ignition Non Certified Specifications:
Insert Size Gas Type Model Torpedo Burner Max BTU 19" Natural Gas TOR-PENTA19FPK-NG 12" Penta 90k 25" Natural Gas TOR-PENTA25FPK-NG 18" Penta 140k 31" Natural Gas TOR-PENT315FPK-NG 24" Penta 185k
HPC Round Bowl Insert Torpedo Burner Push Button Ignition Non Certified Downloadable Information:
HPC Fire General Product details:
Non-certified vs. Certified
Across the HPC range, most of their ignition systems and pan/burner combinations are available with CSA Certification.
In many locations Building Regulations/Codes may specify that a fire pit must have certified equipment installed. Failure to comply would mean that the project would fail the inspection and not be approved.
If the Regulations do not require you to install certified equipment in your location, you can utilize Non-Certified equipment.
Certified equipment, especially that which uses larger-sized burners, is generally restricted to a maximum BTU level.
For example, the 18-inch diameter Torpedo Penta burner supplied in this Non-Certified model range has a max BTU of 140,000.
The same burner used in the Certified models is restricted to 125,000 BTU.
Therefore you will get a bigger hotter flame from the Non-Certified model range.
HPC Fire recently launched the Torpedo Burner range. These Torpedo Burners create a bigger, warmer flame than the equivalent standard burners. HPCs burners have earned a great reputation of the years for providing a great looking flame. The Penta Burner has developed almost a cult status. Now the Penta, H and Linear burners are available in the Torpedo version, across the complete range of products.
Torpedo Burners use ‘Nozzle’ technology to create a bigger, warmer flame. Watch the following video for more details.
A Standard Penta Burner option is also available HPC Round Bowl Insert Penta Burner Push Button Non Certified
Easy operation of Fire Pit
Fire Pit Start Up
- Depress push button switch to begin spark.
- Open manual valve by turning counter clockwise SLOWLY
- Release push button switch when flame is present
- Adjust valve to desired flame height.
Fire Pit Shutdown:
- Close manual valve by turning clockwise – flame should extinguish
- Remove key and place in safe location away from children
- Turn off fuel supply when not in use.
The Battle with Mother Nature:
You can never beat Mother Nature, but there are several things you can do to minimize the damage she can create.
HPC Fire incorporates several features into its designs with this objective in mind to ensure their products function safely, correctly, and have a long lifespan. Here are few examples:
- Water infiltration into the burner and then running back through the gas lines is a significant issue. The HPC Penta and Torpedo Penta Burners deal with this in several ways. Each of the five-burner lobes has weep holes allowing any water that got in to drain out of the burner before it flows back into the gas lines. The center hub of the burner is raised and sealed to prevent water from leaking into the burner.
- All HPCs Electronic Ignition models feature s ‘drip leg’ designed to divert water away from the electronics.
- The Electronic Ignition and Flame Sensing ranges feature a thermocouple sensor that will automatically turn off the gas supply should a strong wind blow out the flames. However, this would be rare because the pilot light is encased in a ‘blow out box’ that protects it from the wind, enabling the pilot to relight the flame.
- Spiders, yes spiders! Spiders are attracted to the smell of Propane and build nests in and around Propane gas fittings, often creating a blockage. As a result, on all CSA Certified Kits, HPC supply a mesh spider guard to prevent the spiders from building their nests and creating a blockage.
Why Choose HPC Fire Products:
There is no doubt HPC Fire is one of the leading manufacturers in the fire pit industry.
At the top of the list of requirements for every HPC product are safety and reliability. They have over 400 CSA Certified products offering you, the customer, the broadest range of options should your project require certified products.
All HPC Fire Burners carry their hassle-free Lifetime Warranty.
As an Authorized Retailer of HPC Products, we have access to their unrivaled technical support, should we require it.
Furthermore, we can actually put you in direct contact with their technical support staff if needed.
You will never go wrong choosing an HPC Fire product for your fire pit project.