HPC Round Bowl Insert Penta Burner Push Button Non Certified
HPC Round Bowl Insert Penta Burner Push Button Non Certified combines the highest manufacturing quality with an easy to install product for your gas fire pit project.
The battery powered spark ignition system gives effortless control over the fire pit with just the push of a button. It comes complete with a stainless steel mounting plate.
The bowl inserts are 2-3/8″ deep with 1-3/8″ lip/flange.
The bowl and Penta shaped burner are constructed from 304 grade stainless steel; each burner features staggered ports, a 1/2″ female gas inlet, and is neatly machine welded to produce a seamless and durable product.
Product Specific Details:
- Round Stainless Steel Bowl Insert
- Sizes: 19, 25 and 31 inches diamater
- Natural Gas Only
- Penta Burner ( Stainless Steel )
- Push Button Battery Spark Ignition Kit ( AAA batteries )
- Includes Chrome Key Valve, mounting plate and fittings
- 18″ flex line connection ( burner to valve )
- Lifetime Warranty on Burner
HPC Round Bowl Insert Burner Push Button Ignition Non Certified Specifications:
Insert Size Gas Type Model Torpedo Burner Max BTU 19" Natural Gas PENTA19FPK-NG 12" Penta 90k 25" Natural Gas PENTA25FPK-NG 18" Penta 150k 31" Natural Gas PENT315FPK-NG 24" Penta 150k
HPC Round Bowl Insert Penta Burner Push Button Non Certified Downloadable information
HPC Fire General Product details:
Non-certified vs. Certified
Across the HPC range, most of their ignition systems and pan/burner combinations are available with CSA Certification. In many locations Building Regulations/Codes may specify that a fire pit must have certified equipment installed. Failure to comply would mean that the project would fail the inspection and not be approved.
If the Regulations do not require you to install certified equipment in your location, you can utilize Non-Certified equipment.
Certified equipment, especially that which uses larger-sized burners, is generally restricted to a maximum BTU level. For example, the 18-inch diameter Penta burner supplied in this Non-Certified model range has a max BTU of 150,000. The same burner used in the Certified models is restricted to 90,000 BTU.
Therefore you will get a bigger hotter flame from the Non-Certified model range.
A Torpedo Penta Burner option is also available HPC Round Bowl Insert Torpedo Burner Push Button Ignition Non Certified
Easy operation of Fire Pit
Fire Pit Start Up using the Push Button ignition
- Depress push button switch to begin spark.
- Open manual valve by turning counter clockwise SLOWLY
- Release Push Button switch when flame is present
- Adjust valve to desired flame height.
Fire Pit Shutdown:
- Close manual valve by turning clockwise – flame should extinguish
- Remove key and place in safe location away from children
- Turn off fuel supply when not in use.
The Battle with Mother Nature:
You can never beat Mother Nature, but there are several things you can do to minimize the damage she can create.
HPC Fire incorporates several features into its designs with this objective in mind to ensure their products function safely, correctly, and have a long lifespan. Here are few examples:
- Water infiltration into the burner and then running back through the gas lines is a significant issue. The HPC Penta and Torpedo Penta Burners deal with this in several ways. Each of the five-burner lobes has weep holes allowing any water that got in to drain out of the burner before it flows back into the gas lines. The center hub of the burner is raised and sealed to prevent water from leaking into the burner.
- Spiders, yes spiders! Spiders are attracted to the smell of Propane and build nests in and around Propane gas fittings, often creating a blockage. As a result, on all CSA Certified Kits, HPC supply a mesh spider guard to prevent the spiders from building their nests and creating a blockage.
Why Choose HPC Fire Products:
There is no doubt HPC Fire is one of the leading manufacturers in the fire pit industry.
At the top of the list of requirements for every HPC product are safety and reliability. They have over 400 CSA Certified products offering you, the customer, the broadest range of options should your project require certified products.
All HPC Fire Burners carry their hassle-free Lifetime Warranty.
As an Authorized Retailer of HPC Products, we have access to their unrivaled technical support, should we require it.
Furthermore, we can actually put you in direct contact with their technical support staff if needed.
You will never go wrong choosing an HPC Fire product for your fire pit project.