HPC Rectangular 60 x 24 Fire Pit Enclosures with H Burner
This product range from HPC Fire combines a ready-to-finish enclosure and a complete, ready-to-install fire pit kit with various ignition options.
Enclosures are regularly utilized by Landscaping and Hardscaping companies because they significantly reduce time on site and the risk of errors.
These unfinished Enclosures allow you to finish the project with stone veneer or stucco to match or complement the existing surroundings.
Enclosures are available in four configurations, square, round, octagonal, and linear, removing the guesswork from constructing a fire pit structure, particularly the more difficult round and octagonal shapes.
These Rectangular Housings are 18 inches tall. The metal framework is constructed from 22 gauge galvanized steel covered with a 1/2″ Hardie Board shell and weighs about 150 lbs.
Enclosures are shipped on a pallet from the North Carolina warehouse; the Fire Pit Pan, Burner, and Ignition systems ship separately from Ohio.
Enclosure Finishing Guide:
EI Electronic Ignition
The EI Series from HPC Fire is their top-of-the-range ignition system that provides the highest safety levels and ease of use. This range of inserts uses the On/Off Model
On/Off Models – Use with optional wall switch, Remote Control, or your whole house system.
The On/Off system is available with 1110 VAC or 24 VAC options as required.
The sophisticated electronics monitor the flame. If it accidentally goes out, it will make several attempts to re-lit. Should that not be successful, it will automatically shut off the gas supply to the burner.
The operation of the fire pit can be via a wall switch or a handheld remote control.
Lighting the fire pit is via remote control or a wall switch. When switched on, initially, the system performs several safety checks and then allows gas flow to the pilot system. Within five seconds, the hot pilot glows and ignites the pilot flame. After the system detects the lit pilot flame, the main gas flow will be opened, lighting the fire pit.
Tuning off the fire pit can be via the wall switch, remote control, or whole house system.
Behind the Scenes:
While you are kicking back and enjoying your fire pit, a lot is going on behind the scenes.
The system is constantly monitoring the performance and status of the flame, internal operating temperatures, voltages, and several other safety parameters.
Should the flame accidentally extinguish, the system will make several attempts to re-light it by re-starting the ignition process. Should that be unsuccessful, the gas flow will automatically be closed. This prevents the build-up of a potentially dangerous gas cloud.
Advantages Of the EI Electronic Ignition System:
- Fully assembled and ready to install, the control components are fully protected within the robust valve Easy start box.
- East start via remote control or wall switch. Automated re-lit system if the flame is unexpectedly extinguished.
- Two Voltage options 110 VAC or 24 VAC ( 120VAC utilizes standard outdoor grounded power cord- plug into GFCI outlet. )
- Natural Gas and Propane versions. The EI system is not suitable for use with small propane tanks.
- The system monitors the internal temperature and automatically shuts off if it is overheating, preventing potential damage to the components.
- Burner is covered By HPC Fires No Hassle Lifetime Warranty.
- CSA Certified – meets ANSI Z21.97-2017 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets 2020 ANSI requirements).