H Fire Pit Burners create a deeper flame footprint than the Linear equivalent and provide more heat too. They create an evenly distributed flame that is ideal for rectangular fire pits.
The manufacturer recommends that the best way to use these H burners is for them to be mounted in a drop-in tray or on to a flat pan. The following table provides the minimum tray size required for each burner, along with other important details.
H Fire Pit Burners Features:
- Constructed of 304 Stainless Steel
- Burner ports are drilled, not punched for an improved, quieter burner
- Ships as Natural Gas (NG), Liquid Propane (LP) conversion kits available
- Easy to install center gas inlet
- Stainless Steel Tranquiline Gas Flex Line,
- Fittings, Key Valve, Polished Chrome
Key Valve Cover, 12” Polished Chrome Key