E Stop Gas Timer – Gas Timer with Emergency Cut Off
This gas timer from Skytech Control Systems is a unique all mechanical design that requires no power supply so it is very easy to install.
It has a built-in Emergency Stop button making it one of the safest gas timers in the industry. It is Tested and Certified by CSA to ANSI Z21.21; CSA 6.5. and the CSA rated capacity is 165,000 Btu/Hr at 1” Pressure Drop (NG)
The design of the Timer allows it to replace most shut off valves and meet local code requirements as the accessible shut-off valve.
The unit is also very easy to install because the gas supply can be connected to either the 1/2″ NPT inlets/outlets on the back of the unit or alternatively to the 1/2″ NPT inlet/outlets at the sides of the unit.
Gas connections can be to either the back or sides of the unit
The E Stop Gas Timer is available in either a 1-hour Countdown version or a 2 1/2 hour Countdown. The Timer can be used with either natural gas or propane without any conversion and either indoors or outdoors on gas fire pits, gas grills, gas logs, gas torch lights, etc.
The E-Stop Gas Timer body is 4-inches high x 2 ⅞ -inches wide x 2 ⅛ inches deep. The unit is secured to the fire pit structure via 6 mounting holes at the front and sides of the unit.
E Stop Gas Timer Specifications:
- Mechanical Design no power supply needed
- 1 Hour and 2 1/2 Hour versions available
- Suitable for Natural Gas or Propane, no conversion needed
- Tested and Certified by CSA to ANSI Z21.21; CSA 6.5.
- CSA rated capacity is 165,000 Btu/Hr at 1” Pressure Drop (NG)
- Side and back gas connection options
- 1/2″ NPT inlets/outlets
- Meets most local code requirements as the accessible shut-off valve
- 4-inches high x 2 ⅞ -inches wide x 2 ⅛ inches deep
Down Load Instruction Manual: